Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

What New Zealand like to do

Day 1: 100% PURE New Zealand  
                                
Well, the time has now come! School’s out for the holidays and your tour of New Zealand is about to begin. I hope that you are ready and excited! Curious Kiwi certainly is – he can’t wait to start the Great Kiwi Road Trip! Before you all hit the road, let’s take a minute to review some key facts about New Zealand.3.jpg

Activity 1:  Go to the Tourism New Zealand website and click on the ‘Facts - New Zealand People’ tab. Read about the people of New Zealand and then choose three interesting facts to post on your blog. The facts must be written in your own words. Do not simply copy and paste the facts from the website☺.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\NZ Map - Schematic.png



Image result for new zealand
New Zealand like to play rugby they are good in it and I love the all back.
New Zealand like to do fishing.
New Zealand like to do hurting.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Opi,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme! I am so excited that you have joined the journey this year. Awesome.

    I can see that you have already posted five blogs and I will promise to go through and read every single one. You are going to keep me busy!

    For this blog, it was nice to read that you love rugby and, particularly, the All Blacks. I love them as well! Did you watch them play last night by any chance? They had a game against the British/Irish Lions. It was a pretty close game and it ended in a draw (15-15). My family was so disappointed! They really wanted the All Blacks to win.

    I hope that you will continue to blog with us over the next two weeks. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete